Do you need help packing up your items for your move?
Packing can be one of the biggest and most stressful aspects of any move. An unsuccessful packing job will lead to an unsuccessful move. Proper packing paper, padding, and boxing procedures are vital to protecting your belongings.
Highfields Removals offers a full range of packing services to suit your requirements. Our fully trained packing staff are experts in specialised packing techniques for everything from fragile chinaware to antiques and art collections.
We find that underestimating the time and energy required to pack for a move is very common, and it can be one of the most stressful aspects of planning for a move.
Our professional, careful movers and packers are expertly trained to pack items of any quantity, value, or fragility, so you can have peace of mind knowing your belongings are in good hands.
All of our packing materials are made from the highest quality recyclable materials and are specially designed to protect your belongings during transportation. Everything we pack is automatically insured when you have arranged insurance with us.
Our packing service includes:
- Valuables and memorabilia carefully packed into treasure packs
- Kitchen preparation – appliances packed for transit, fridge items packed into cooler bags
- Essential kitchen items packed in priority boxes, ready for use on arrival
- Artwork packed into protective art packs
- Medication packed in medicine boxes for easy access
- Hazardous items separated in chemical boxes
- A first-night comfort kit for personal items to be easily accessed during transit
If you are a busy working person who doesn't have the time to pack, our team will look after everything for you.
Whether you are moving around the corner or hundreds of kilometres away, we guarantee to have you settled into your new home or business safely in the shortest time possible.
Our experienced team will pack up your belongings with the same care they would use for their own and move them to your new home in our clean trucks equipped with all the proper pads and equipment to prevent damage to any of your belongings.
When you are hiring a packing and removal service, you want three things – your items packed safely, transported without damage or incident, and a reasonable price. We offer all three of these in the following ways:
1. Our service comes at a competitive cost for both the move and packing supplies. We are so sure that our prices are reasonable, we offer a free quote with no hidden fees or charges.
2. The experienced movers and packers on our team know just how to care for your items to ensure that they are not damaged when packed.
3. Using the best packing methods help keep your items undamaged when they are transported to your new home, whether it's down the street or across the country.
The biggest mistake people make is underestimating the time needed to pack up all your belongings. You never really know how much stuff you have until you try and pack it away. Our experienced team is here to help with your schedule.
The actual packing can be a problem as well. Poorly packed items can lead to damage during transport or from stacking boxes. We have packed hundreds of houses and know how to do it without damaging your items.
Another mistake comes when self-movers start to unpack and can't find a thing. Our team will make sure to label all the boxes to make it simple for you to unpack and put everything where it belongs in your new house.
- Highfields Removals offers insurance so that everything we pack is automatically insured, if you choose that option. This insurance provides unmatched peace of mind.
- Our service includes speciality packages for specific items. Your refrigerated items will be packed on cooler bags, and we have a special first-night comfort kit for personal items you'll need on your first day in your new house.
- Valuables and memorabilia will be packed in our Treasure Packs to keep them safe.
*Competitive Prices *Fully Insured *Utmost Care *Packing Services *Free No-Obligation QUOTE!*
Backloading is when you can take advantage of spare space on our removals, for example you may need a cabinet to travel to Sydney and we may have space going to Sydney, let us know where you want to take something and we will let you know our next availability to move that for you. Easy!
Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.