Tips & Hints
Planning a relocation can be a stressful process. That's why it's important to stay organised, pack properly, and choose the right local or interstate furniture removalists.
Here are a few tips to help take away the stress of your next move.
– Make a master checklist. Make a list of everything you need to do, including packing, disconnecting and reconnecting utilities, hiring your removalist, and more. Having everything written (or typed) will help ensure that you don't forget anything and that you know when to do what.
– Find time to visit your new neighbourhood. Moving is much less stressful if you're familiar with your new area. If possible, spend some time there pre-move getting to know the area near your new home. Find the stores, restaurants, schools, doctors, and any other services you may need for a smoother transition.
– Moving yourself. Going the DIY route might sound like a money-saver, but it will require such an investment of your time and energy that it may ultimately not be worth it. Hiring movers allows you to focus your attention in places where your money will be better spent. The most prominent reason anyone considers handling their moves themselves is cost.
Moving can be costly and cutting out any extra cost is obviously attractive to the majority of customers. Luckily, when it comes to finding an affordable removalist, we are one of the most affordable moving companies, especially considering the amount of value we provide.
– Hire a full-service mover. This is the easiest way to make your move go more smoothly and quickly. Even better if your mover will help you pack and unpack as well.
– Do your homework. Not all movers are the same! Make sure you are hiring a company that is reputable, respected, insured, licensed and bonded is a must to make sure your stuff is in the right hands.
– Think about scheduling. When would it be most convenient for us to pack up your house or handle your move? When you hire us, we will handle virtually every aspect of your move. However, it falls on you to make sure you are choosing the best day for your move.
– Not enough time. What if you need to relocate quickly? With so much to do, you might find that you don't have the time to plan a moving strategy or execute a move yourself. Our service is, among other things, a huge time saver.
*Competitive Prices *Fully Insured *Utmost Care *Packing Services *Free No-Obligation QUOTE!*
Backloading is when you can take advantage of spare space on our removals, for example you may need a cabinet to travel to Sydney and we may have space going to Sydney, let us know where you want to take something and we will let you know our next availability to move that for you. Easy!
Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.